Monday 9 February 2015

End of week 4 weigh in - 94.9 kgs

Well I'm officially under 95 kilos which is very exciting! I'm so pleased with myself, I still lost .9 kilos this week even though I went away for the weekend. It's proved to me that I can do both, have a social life (and a whole weekend is a biggie) without putting on weight, at least not a substantial amount. I lost that by the next day and more today and if I had only been weighing in weekly as I should then I wouldn't have known about the rise and fall of my weight. I've lost 10.1 kilos now. I'm stoked.
I've been to the dentist today. I've decided that it's time to bite the bullet and get my teeth sorted out. I have been petrified of going to the dentist ever since I can remember. Of course each time I go I know that it's not as bad as it was when I was a kid. I went to a local lady and she was just lovely. The plan is, half cleaned today (and numbed because of sensitive gums and extreme fear), half cleaned at next appointment in a fortnight and some fillings done at the same time. Then I have an appointment to see about getting a plate to pull my top front teeth into alignment. Then I shall have them whitened. My teeth have been what has made me self-conscious all of my life. I hide my teeth if I am laughing when I remember, they are a yucky colour thanks to smoking and drinking crap for years. If I'm going to have a new body I want the teeth to go with it. To feel confident as I continue studying then going on to work. And when I'm a famous writer, I don't want the critics to be talking about my teeth all the time! Here's my photos for this week. I'll go this week as first post, then last week next to it. So bathroom is this week, painting is last week. I can see a difference, I hope you can too!
 
 
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment