Saturday 2 May 2015

83.6 nearly there!

21 today, 21 today, she's got the key to the door, hope it's for a room in Fiji! I know, I know, it doesn't rhyme but I bet you were singing at the start anyway. 21 kilos down so far! I actually hit the 21 kilo milestone a couple of days ago but I haven't been on the computer. Yesterday I didn't even weigh in as I had a halter monitor strapped to me. Probably not worth much weight wise but just in case I figured why make me more down about something that isn't my fault.

I've had a not bad week. I'm definitely at stage 3 now as far as food is concerned. I've had a few things with bread but making sure that it's never past lunchtime. So for example, when I got fitted for my halter monitor on Friday morning, a friend took me and it was done quicker than anticipated. We went for coffee and ended up sharing a brunch of bruschetta. It was delicious and I afterwards I did comment that I could easily have eaten a whole one to myself because it was so nice. But it was also enough. I have had tomatoes on toast for lunch on a couple of days too. I'm just not that hungry but I know I have to eat. I can barely eat at night, that's when I start to feel quite ill and am having a bit of a breathless sensation which apparently is all part of this lovely tumour. So the last thing I want to do is eat even a small meal, and I don't want to have bread then. Eating at lunchtime is a good solution for me, it gives my body a chance to digest it during the daytime and means that I can safely say I've had my meal and have a shake. I do make sure there's a veggie in there or two, the bruschetta was perfect. Today I'm going out for breakfast with my support group. I'm planning on a nice big breakfast with lots of veggies on the side, that will be my main meal for the day and I'm going to make the most of it! We haven't seen each other in ages and it will be a while til we see each other again so I'm looking forward to it.

I can't believe I'm nearly to the end of my challenge. Tuesday is my last day. I hope I can figure out how to make all my photos into one little one, I'd like to show all of them in a row if possible. Like a flip book if you will. It's so exciting that it's going the right way! I'm so grateful for all the support I've had with this challenge, from my friends and family to the wonderful staff and forum members I've met along the way. Again, here's the link if anybody wants to jump on board, there's only 3 weeks left to start the challenge. And here's their facebook page, there's a gorgeous lady on there called Sue who will answer all your questions, she's very helpful. And of course I'm on there ALL the time! There's been giveaways on there lately so have a squiz, in fact there's one on now that people can join. It seriously has changed my life. Apart from this stupid tumour which has inserted itself into my story (but certainly made it interesting) I have been feeling fantastic and love the differences. I am excited (and a little worried) about how much fun shopping will be again. I see in other weight loss ads, the 'after loss shots' the  girls are wearing the swinging dresses that are all the go, they all seem to have them on, from the 50s I believe? That style anyway, in at the boobs and a lovely swinging skirt coming out from the waist. I love that look and I shall be adopting that style for the summer. Probably one season late but that's me hey! I do like to reinvent myself at times. I also love the maxi dresses down to my ankles which I believe are coming back into fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment