Wednesday 24 February 2016

Update

ok so the update is that the Rapid Challenge has been extended until July now. While this was disappointing that we won't find out about Fiji until then, the exciting thing is that there was 6 of us who received $1000 for our effort so far in losing the weight and keeping it off! So I know that I've done well and been noticed!

I went shopping with my gorgeous friend Jess today. She has good taste in clothes and has gotten me addicted to Dangerfield. It's rather expensive so she took me to their clearance warehouse today. Here's what I bought! I don't normally buy designer clothes but I love their styles so much. I got all of these for $180 including some pyjamas for my oldest daughter, a bag, some knickers for her and a makeup bag with a Herman Munster print!






No comments:

Post a Comment